Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hair and Makeup Trial

This is a before mug shot I took of myself this morning. As you can see, my hair is pretty thin. I also am used to not wearing any makeup and when I do I like to look pretty natural - basically just bring out my eyes a little more and give some colour to my lips so that I don't just blend in.


I had my hair and makeup trial with Total Brides http://www.totalbrides.com.au/ this Monday and I was really impressed with my trial hair and makeup. So they have been booked by me for my hair and makeup and Baaboo's hair and makeup for the wedding day.

I showed a picture of my dress to Brigid and the makeup lady (I forgot her name - but she was extremely nice and chatty) and both of them listened to what I wanted in general and I just let them work their magic. I was impressed by the results so much that I didn't have to have any alterations. Just look at my hair - doesn't it look so thick and lush! Brigid suggested that I get my highlights done again, and I agree, because in some of the shots where you can see them they look awesome and really work the hairstyle!







Please feel free to leave comments!

2 comments: